Re: [orca-list] Ebook readers revisited

Hi everyone

Cheers chrys - thanks for your suggestion, i will give it a go though I'm not sure where to find the code you suggested looking at. Sorry, any pointers would be great. Thanks.

I have continued to do some digging  around for book readers and unfortunately, both Lucidor and Epub Reader no longer seem to work  with Firefox. In fact Epub Reader does but there appears to be no way to open a book without clicking on the page which I am unable to do, as it does not appear to be labelled. it must be a visual image or something that is not exposed to Orca. This appears to be a regression in the extension as the author notes this as a change.

Are there any other suggestions for Ebook readers please as this is the only real sticking point that is stopping me from using Linux full time outside of work.

Thanks

Best wishes

James