Re: [orca-list] Call for testing master with web content

FWIW, I've seen this behavior elsewhere, so I suspect it is Firefox leaking events, not Etherpad.

For instance, sometimes if I open this URL:

https://capmetro.org/planner/?#!P|SQ!input|Anderson/Gault,%20Stop%20ID%204580!start|yes

and I navigate away, waiting for a real-time transit update, my caret presents as if it is still on the bus stop's page even though it isn't.

Anyhow, I now use Chromium/ChromeOS for browsing so can't test this change, but thought I'd offer another data point if it might help.