Re: [orca-list] Nuance Vocalizer Embedded

Hello,

On the linked site there is a list of available voices along with the number of people interested in buying such a language voice.
Is there a place to send my wishes to? I.e. the languagues I.d like to buy once it's available?
For example I'm interested to get Slovak, Czech, and US English language voices for my-self once these are available.

Greetings

Peter

Dňa February 7, 2019 9:43:35 PM UTC používateľ Chrys <chrys linux-a11y org> napísal:
Howdy List,

I just want to inform you that oralux voxin project soon offers Nuance Vocalizer Embedded as Alternative to the IBMTTS. This would bring some modern TTS to speechd and orca.
This is one more modern alternative we will have special to the dated IBMTTS.

https://voxin.oralux.net/

Cheers chrys

--
Odoslané z môjho Android zariadenia prostredníctvom K-9 Mail. Prosím, ospravedlňte moju stručnosť.