Re: [orca-list] chatness when activating menus in pidgin [Listen]

I can confirm this. The problem, however, is that we're getting what
look like perfectly valid focus-change and active-descendant-change
events for the buddy list. I tried working around it, and was largely
successfully. But then Orca wasn't presenting valid events when
returning to the buddy list. This really needs to be fixed in Pidgin or
Gtk+ (not sure which)

--joanie