[orca-list] Consolidated questions about Orca

Rather than bombarding the list with lots of posts, I'm consolidating all my current questions into one digested message for convenience/simplisity. Feel free to answer all, or as many as you can.

1. Using Ubuntu Mate 18.10, in general, but especially in Office Writer, I'm having a heck of a time with Orca understanding the layout of the save as/open file dialog box. Tabbing through it makes sense for the most part, But, I can't figure out how to select the file type. So, a good example would be, I've typed a document in Writer. I hit F10, then in File, down arrow to save as and hit enter. I type the file name, select the directory where I want it going, probably Documents, but then, how do I choose that I want it as an RTF, or HTML, or better yet, Word D O C X, etc? Tabbing and shift+Tabbing doesn't seem to be revealing any control on the dialog that would let me choose. Same goes if I went to File/Export instead of Save As. Even in other programs, it's just seeming to confuse me a bit, so if someone can in tab order kind a give me a general rundown idea regardless the application how the save as, and open file dialog is laid out with Orca, again, using Mate 18.10 on Ubuntu, that would be great!! I should add I'm on the newest Master branch of Orca.

2. Is there a keystroke with the laptop layout that I can use to determine quickly the battery status of my system, or, at least, one I can manually bind?? If not, Joni, would this be something you'd consider trying to implement?

3. Finally, Is there a good Daisy audio player/reader that I could use, provided that the Daisy content isn't encrypted/DRM protected? Preferably something accessible with a graphical interface, not a CLI. I'm open to a CLI, but I'd prefer that only as a last resort.

That should do it for now.

Chris.