[orca-list] OT: Solus and updating Orca

Okay, simple (in theory) question. I got Solus Mate on a backup laptop. Soooo.......how do I go about updating Orca to Orca-master? It should, in theory just be the same as on Ubuntu, right?

I'll admit, not tried this yet, but was wondering if anyone else has tried updating Orca to Orca-master, as by default Solus ships with 3.26. I don't recall if the curated updates have Orca in their eopkg releases.