Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2019 06:52:32
From: Pavel Vl?ek via orca-list <orca-list gnome org>
To: orca-list gnome org
Subject: [orca-list] ot Current Arch and Orca situation

Hi all,

I installed Antergos to my laptop again, but I am unable to get orca to work.
If I go to terminal and use orca command, it shows some issue with some
modules, but my brother isn't computer friend, so he told me about some unable
something in module. So what is the current situation? Can I get Orca to work?
Clean Antergos Mate install.

Thanks,

Pavel