Re: [orca-list] Braille support with Orca/GNOME

On 1/31/19 8:23 AM, Samuel Thibault wrote:
Ok, so it seems Wayland doesn't properly notify consolekit that your
user is loggued on the console. That's where the bug lies and should be
reported.

Unfortunately, I can't find ConsoleKit on my system. Has systemd taken over that functionality these days?

I'll gladly report the bug once I understand the technical details better.