Re: [orca-list] Orca doesn't keep web page position when switching between workspace and window

Hi again Alex.

I just set up a MATE environment and tried your steps to reproduce. Orca presented the right thing to me. I also am getting the window:activate events from Firefox that seem to be missing in the debug.out you provided me. I wonder if the bug in question was already fixed and is not in your environment.

My environment has MATE version 1.22, set up according to Fedora 30 defaults. The window manager is Metacity (Marco). I'm also using Firefox Nightly. Can you reproduce the problem using these components?

Thanks.
--joanie