Re: [orca-list] Interesting Braille display issue.

Probably you need to install brltty-x11 and then reboot.

Could you tell us if it works?

Best regards,
Alex.

Le 24/08/2019 à 05:36, Christopher Chaltain via orca-list a écrit :
I can't help with your issue, but if anyone who can help asks you what version of Orca you're running, you can just run the command "orca -v" at the command prompt. Entering Orca's help mode will also tell you what version of Orca you're running. You can get into help mode by running Orca-key+h. Someone running Debian or another version of Ubuntu might be able to help you, but they may not know what version of Orca comes with Ubuntu 19.04.