Re: [orca-list] anarchy linux

Howdy,

might not be completely related, but Fenrir is currently undergoing an process to be an offical package for Archlinux (what Anarchylinux seems to be based on). so its maybe more easy to install then.

but i see in teh Anarchylinux installer the AUR seems to be enabled by default. maybe we can ask to include it by default.

cheers chrys
Zitat von Pavel Vlček via orca-list <orca-list gnome org>:

Hi,

can this be accessible? It is cly version only, but I guess without Espeakup or Fenrir.

https://anarchylinux.org/

thanks,

Pavel