Re: [orca-list] Website Navigation Bar Submenu Discrepancy

Hi again.

I'm afraid I didn't wait for your reply. Because Orca cannot reliably know what the user interaction is for widgets in document content, Orca master no longer presents tutorial messages for widgets in document content. I hope this addresses your concerns.

Thanks for pointing out this issue!
--joanie