Re: [orca-list] chrome

When we reach the point that we're ready for testing, you could certainly test with your magnifier.

--joanie

On 8/21/19 2:18 AM, Alex ARNAUD via orca-list wrote:
Le 20/08/2019 à 20:34, Joanmarie Diggs a écrit :
They will with more recent versions. Like I keep saying (and saying and saying), stuff that's fixed isn't in the snapshots yet. And other things still need to be fixed. I promise to tell you all when we're ready for end-user testing.

Do you have made test of Chromium also with a screen magnifier like the Compiz Reloaded one (maintained by Hypra) or GNOME Built-In one or do you think testing this could help you or have a sense?

Best regards,
Alex.