Re: [orca-list] chrome

We (my colleagues and I) are still fixing bugs in Chromium. The differences between the two are that the bug fixes are included in 78 and not in 77. 77 has bug fixes that 76 lacks. 76 has fixes that 75 lacks. Etc., etc., etc. We are not done fixing bugs. And some of the bugs which are not fixed yet -- or if fixed, not in a snapshot yet -- are major.

--joanie