Re: [orca-list] chrome

hi there,
I hope you don't mind my intiseeding on this one with my suggestions?

we've got the brave browser which is based on google I believe,
we also have opperer which I think is based on google I could be
incorrect on that one,
as i say i'm not sure but worth a look??
thanks for everything and all the hard work you doo with orca
development, I really APPRECIATE it.
people really aught to thank there development team more often :)
thanks,
Majid Hussain