Re: [orca-list] other mail clients that work with orca

My answer is somehow out of topic but i believe it's worth mentioning.

I'm using mu4e  emacs for my mail client. It handles 100k+ emails from multiple GMail account without
breaking a sweat. All operations run almost instantaneously.
That being said, the first requirement is to learn emacs which can be quite a steep learning curve.

Best Regards
mattias jonsson via orca-list <orca-list gnome org> writes:

And not hang if you have lots of mails on gmail

Yes i search for a mail client that supports imap

Skickades från E-post för Windows 10

--
Edhoari Setiyoso