[orca-list] Slow navigation to large object

Hello,

Took a while to find an instance of this on a page that I could share. I'll send a debug.out if it can't be duplicated, but thus far I'm at 100% replicable. Using Orca master as of now and Firefox nightly from a couple days back:

1. Visit https://www.wired.com/story/inside-google-three-years-misery-happiest-company-tech/

2. Press 1 to navigate to the title.

3. Press o which places focus on the sharing links. This happens quickly.

4. Press o again to move to the article text.

For me, this last step hangs for 20-30 seconds. High-end I7, 32 GB of RAM, runs VMs and compiles large Rust codebases without breaking a sweat, so I don't think it's my system.

Thanks!