Re: [orca-list] Espeakup and Espeak-ng in an arch install

hi again,
just remembered,., during the upgrade process your speech may turn
odd, don't doo anything till you don't hear chattering from your
terminal windo, it means that the upgrade is done,
I would reboot your machine after so that the espeak-ng will be used
not the old espeak.
to make sure that the upgrade from espeak to espeak-ng is done with
type this in your terminal after you don't hear chattering from orca,
espeak "hi"
if you hear "hi" from espeak it means it worked.
and yes you can use the "espeak" command even tho espeak-ng is installed.
hope this helped,
Majid