Re: [orca-list] Reporting bugs to gitlab

Hi Pavel.

The short answer to your question is to choose "New Issue" on https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution/issues.

The longer answer is that if you want to report something like "Orca doesn't work well with Evolution", they're not going to know what to fix. And it may be a WebKitGtk issue rather than an Evolution issue. And if it's a WebKitGtk issue, then my answer to them will be that I need to try yet again to convert Orca's WebKitGtk support over to Orca's general web script. Doing this is on my to-do list once the Chromium work is largely finished. That said, if you want a general bug, I just filed one for that work here: https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/orca/issues/56

HTH.
--joanie