I have the latest Fedora so Fedora 30and Evolution 3.32.4.
I used sudo dnf install evolution.
Pavel
        mattias via orca-list píše v Ne 04. 08. 2019 v 10:32 +0200:
pavel

how do you install this version of evolution?

i searching for a replacement for thunderbird

wich distro do you run?

On 2019-08-03 22:25, Pavel Vlček via orca-list wrote:
    Hi,
I am playing and writing from Evolution now. I can read messages
with
the cursor and Orca so that's good, but when I want to write a new
message, I must to turn Orca off. I can read what I wrote, but
focus /
Browse mode is not included for Evolution. Can it be included in
the
message text when Writing?
Thanks,
Pavel