[orca-list] running Fenrir

The Ubuntu package must be missing some files for Fenrir to run with it telling me that agent is missing.

What I have tried to do is go to a text terminal with CTRL f1, type in my first name and password and then type fenrir and nothing happens.

If I am missing the code how do I download it if the Ubuntu package in Apt for Fenrir is broken?

I think I am still new to things like grabbing source code and this Git thing which might be the problem why I am having trouble getting Fenrir to work, even just testing it and whey I possibly am getting error sounds and the missing agent message.