Re: [orca-list] DBus Broker and orca/ ATK / AT-SPI?

Howdy,

we (my girlfriend and me)  do not see lockups here.

cheers chrys
Am 14.04.19 um 20:44 schrieb Peter Vágner:
Hello,

There must be something else related to this.
When it works it's really working snappy. However at times switching these huge mail folders in thunderbird causes accessibility stack to lock up somehow and I have to run orca --replace to get it back.
Coredumpctl shows no crashes so I can't say more at this time.

Greetings

Peter

Dňa April 14, 2019 10:35:29 AM UTC používateľ "Peter Vágner via orca-list" <orca-list gnome org> napísal:

Hello,

I have just installed dbus-broker and activated it on my Arch linux machine.

I can't really tell if this is indeed dbus-broker accelerating dbus communication in such a way or if this is just a coincidence but I can

now open huge email folders in Thunderbird almost instantaneously.

I do have some 20K+ message folders and I have also tested 70K+ messages folder.

So far it appears to work fine.

Greetings

Peter

Dňa 11. 4. 2019 o 12:49 Storm Dragon napísal(a):
Howdy Chrys,

I have installed it here. It does seem that firefox responds quite a bit faster, but that may just be wishful thinking? I'll keep playing around with it.

Thanks,
Storm