Re: [orca-list] Orca master

I meant wherever needed, rather that whenever needed.

On 13/04/2019 15:02, Didier Spaier wrote:
Hello Jace,

I'll let Ubuntu users give you a specific answer not to misguide
you.

However, generally speaking, if you can make a package based
on a compressed source archive of the current state of git master,
just basing it instead on a source release that you would
have downloaded should work, if you change the name of the
source file whenever needed.

Best,

Didier