Re: [orca-list] OT: mate panel 1.22 unusable

Replying instead of the creator of this topic.

1. ctrl+alt+tab, moving to the top or bottom panel. this problem is only saw by me at the top panel. 2. ANY key it means ANY key. e.g. I've pressed ctrl, escape or ctrl+alt+d, to switch to the desktop, then the context menu shows.
3. The context menu shows for currently focused item by orca.
Best Regards.