Re: [orca-list] On Firefox: Orca tell me in table bottom pf column whereas I'm not at the end of a table

Turns out you were at the bottom of a column. But it was the bottom of
the column in a layout table which was inside the cell you were in. Orca
is now handling this condition.

Thanks again!
--joanie