Re: [orca-list] OT: OCRdesktop ported to tesseract 4.0

Hello,

It's working fine over here however It's good to know that you should also rebuild python-tesserwrap after upgrading to tesseract 4.

There are some deprecation warnings in the terminal output of ocrdesktop however that's expected.

Greetings

Peter

Dňa 2. 4. 2019 o 15:48 Chrys napísal(a):
Howdy,

You have to use octdesktop-git instead of ocrdesktop package from AUR ( it’s currently only fixed in master)
as i need to release a new stable first after some feedback.

If it still doesn't work for you please open a terminal an start ocrdesktop there then send me the output.

Cheers chrys