Re: [orca-list] ot: accessible wine profile

Hi Alex,

thanks for your help. I don't plan to use any screenreader, I want to
use mainly games like Eurofly etc.

I managed to install the basic speech synthesis with

winetricks speechsdk

and using the ocrdekstop program to go through the installation. This
installed Microsoft Anna. I also installed Espeak with Czech voices
again with help of ocrdesktop.

But I would like to change the default voice. Is it possible to do that?
Do you know how?

Thanks,

Vojta