Re: [orca-list] repoting the battri status/Orca

Howdy,

sure i can do. what distro are you using?

cheers chrys

Am 24.09.18 um 08:11 schrieb bittukumar jaiswal:
but please guide me how to get and install that pluggins.
but thanks for reply.

On 9/24/18, chrys <chrys linux-a11y org> wrote:
Howdy,

There is no need to do it. Its already there:
SOPS (Simple Orca Plugin System) offer those commands.

The System:
https://github.com/chrys87/simple-orca-plugin-system
The Plugins:
https://github.com/chrys87/SOPS-Plugins
Wiki:
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Simple_Orca_Plugin_System

for example:
- battery.py announces the battery
- clipboard.py tells you the current clipboard
- wlan.sh tells to the WIFI connectivity state and SSID

SOPS can handle simple shell scripts to announce its output via the Orca
Screenreader.
you can write more complex stuff also with using orca internals.

there is for sure room for improvements but i stopped the development
because i never get mutch feedback for that.

cheers chrys