Re: [orca-list] Python code editor

You could try geany.

Or emacs or vim (or gvim).

Didier

On 9/14/18 2:09 PM, Andy Borka via orca-list wrote:
Hi,

I am putting a little time into learning Python. What editor/IDE is accessible with Orca? I tried Pydev
with Eclipse, but the text editor seems to have a11y problems. I also tried VSCode published by Microsoft.
Unfortunately, it doesn't even launch in Ubuntu 18.x. Pluma and Gedit work just fine, but I want
autoindent/autocomplete features along with project management features. Emacspeak seems to work, but
controlling the default voice that comes with it seems impossible, and I never figured out how programming
languages worked in it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.