Re: [orca-list] Regression: Orca says "no focus" on Thunderbird when opening a mail

Hey Joany, I was doing some experimenting since I was bored and at least from my basic testing I do think the timer before Orca says no focus needs to be longer, since if I open the Brisk menu it says no focus then immediately once Orca's done speaking, it acts as if the menu's in focus. Is the timer hardware related, as it happens more on my older and slower desktop system, than my faster laptop so just wondering if there's any truth to the whole idea that the timer's hardware specific or not