Re: [orca-list] new user (for the most part) with a question

It's easy to install Mate from the terminal but it's also easy to grab the Mate iso so really it's up to you which you prefer doing really. Either install it or reinstall Ubuntu Mate, I'm not sure offhand how well Gnome/Mate play well together however.