[orca-list] pcsx2 (was Re: a bug or feature request for orca.)

Hi Mayson.

Orca has a default script as well as toolkit scripts so that it can
present applications at least reasonably well even without custom
support being added to Orca. So when Orca is completely and utterly
silent in a given application, it usually suggests that the application
is not accessible rather than support being missing in Orca.

I just installed pcsx2 in Fedora 28 and can confirm your findings (Orca
is silent). Therefore, I launched the Accerciser accessibility
inspector. I don't see pcsx2 there either. I don't know why pcsx2 is
failing to show up as an accessible application. But until it does, I
cannot do anything to add support for it.

Sorry!
--joanie