Re: [orca-list] Orca stops speaking when see new line

Hello Arkadiusz,

If you want us to be able to help you could you please give us a way to reproduce the issue you're encountering and in which environment (Linux distribution and Orca version)?

Below an example of a bug report I've made on this mailing list:> Hello all,

Environment:
- Debian Stretch
- Orca master
- Both Thunderbird 52 and 60

I've a blind businessman that has reported to me that he is not longer able to reply to meeting invitation
with the latest update to Orca 3.30 on the same Thunderbird version (on his computer it's Thunderbird 52).

Steps to reproduce:
1) Open Thunderbird

2) Enable the Lightning extension to have the support of agenda/calendar

3) Link an lightning agenda to your mail to see the button accept, refuse, etc. To do that go on the
Lightning tab ctrl+shift+c, do a right click on an agenda and select property and verify a mail is linked to
the agenda

4) Open an invitation to a meeting (it's a mail containing the invitation)

5) Use flat review to go to the line with the button to accept or refuse an invitation

Result in Orca master:
Orca says "This message contains a invitation button button button" (Here in French it's "Ce message contient une
invitation button button button" because Thunderbird is in french and Orca in C locale, I'm unabl to have Thunderbird in C
locale, I don't know why)

Result in 3.28:
Orca says "This message contains a invitation Accept..."  (Here in French "This message contains a invitation
Accept Accepter provisoirement Refuser")

In 3.30 the button state is announced but not the label whereas in 3.28 the label is announced but not the
type of the element, here button.

You could find a debug log of Orca master here:
https://framabin.org/p/?cb6b437be13d50a8#vphwo262vW4xxpGAQx913/cfcT6mOgALLKaSr+391u8=

You could find a debug log of 3.28 here:
https://framabin.org/p/?308146ed249c3504#Vniuxl5gz1WfuSP0YWYNtuHc3y3frnvXxVU3rEy3nvU=

Best regards,
Alex.

Best regards,