Re: [orca-list] Orca master fails to announce icon view on the Mate desktop

That's strange. I cannot reproduce the problem. Can you give me exact
steps to reproduce what you're experiencing? For instance, how are you
giving focus to the desktop when you don't use the touchpad? Ctrl + Alt
+ D works for me.

--joanie