[orca-list] Orca Brltty and Ubuntu 18.04

Hi guys,

is there anything special I need to do for Orca to work with braille
displays in Ubuntu 18.04?

To be more exact, I am using Accessible Coconut 18.04.4.

Brltty works, for example braille in virtual text console works. But
Orca does not display anything in braille even if braille support is
enabled.

My braille display shows only "screen not in text mode".

I guess there is some trick with /etc/brlapi.cookie or something like
that, but I am not sure. Any tips?

Thanks,

Vojta