Re: [orca-list] running fenrir

Yes I'm on 18.04 Mate here, but I grabbed it from Git and did, from the /fenrir directory I cloned it into

python3 check-dependancies.py (or similar name) and installed the missing ones

Then...cd /src and sudo ./fenrir

You should hear a beep or two beeps, that means it should be running, I just switched to a TTY and it came up speaking after logging in. No idea if that'll work for you but it worked fine here after double checking what I needed and installed the missing ones.