Re: [orca-list] Sticky keys support into Orca?

Hello Joanie ,

We're teaching an elderly blind user that has difficulties to press keyboard shortcuts without sticky keys, it's why it's an important feature for him and so for us to ensure he could use his computer without a sighted assistance.

We're waiting your go/no go to propose you an implementation of sticky keys support into Orca.

Best regards,
Alex.