[orca-list] where to get Espeak-gnomespeech-driver latest stable source code?

Please, does somebody of us know, where to find latest stable Espeak-gnomespeechdriver source code? I need to compile Gnome-orca 3.10.3 in ARM 64 bit environment and I need to compile Espeak-gnomespeech driver. Or this driver is The part of Orca 3.10.3 or is it The part of libgnome-speech7 (1:0.4.25-6+b1)? Fortunately, some kind Debian packager did not removed Gnomespeech service. I do not have problems withSpeech-dispatcher while using it with standard IBM/PC compatible machines or when work with virtual machines which run on standard IBM/PC compatible machines. But in The case of non standard Android environment, when Pulseaudio do not communicate with audio devices by using Udev modules, it is out of my scope to solve complex C language issues while communicating with Espeak engine. So my next attempt is rather to focus on older release of Orca which have supported Gnomespeech services.
Thank you very much for yours help.