Re: [orca-list] Orca 3.31, Thunderbied 60, new braille problem

Hello,

Alex ARNAUD, le ven. 30 nov. 2018 17:54:58 +0100, a ecrit:
Le 21/11/2018 à 13:20, Joanmarie Diggs a écrit :
Huh. Since I cannot reproduce this, perhaps one of your colleagues could
look into it and propose a fix?

I can reproduce the issue with the braille display but not with the braille
monitor. The issue appears also in 3.30 and 3.28.

We'll try to investigate and find a way to debug it.

I could reproduce it with the virtual brltty braille display
(brltty -b xw). The attached patch fixes it: it seems that in this case
the length of attributeMask is smaller than the length of string, and
thus brlapi ends up with uninitialized characters. Do you want to
investigate why attributeMask is smaller than string, or should we just
make the braille.py code more robust as my patch does?

Samuel