[orca-list] Learn mode: a problem

Title: signature_jp_2
Hi,

I have just experienced a strange situation I would like to share with you.
1. Open Preferences menu of Orca
2. In Key echo tab, disable it, or enable it but disable some of spoken keys
3. OK, then enable the learn mode

As it is the learn mode, I expect to hear any key I press. Even if in my common usage, I have just an echo on the words I type or the characters, in Learn mode, I expect to hear any key.

Orca does not this just now. When the echo is disabled, pressing a key such as ctrl says nothing or "space", instead of the name of the key.

This bug is not what I would say a high priority, as people disabling the echo have experience enough or they do not disable it and have the relevant information, however in some cases (for laptops), an experienced user may want to disable echo but exploring new keys via learn mode.

Regards,

--
Logo
 Hypra JEAN-PHILIPPE MENGUAL