[orca-list] Perhaps a new game

Helo.

Did you hear about the game Your adventure? It is text based game with sounds and it has beta 3 with Castlevania adon, which you can buy. the game is for Windows and Mac. I wrote them, I would like to play it on linux. If there will be another people who wil want that game for linux, they would prepair it for linux. If you want to have a new accessible and great game on linux, please write at:

nonvisiongames gmx com

If you want to read more about this game, please go to

www.nonvisiongames.com

and try the game. I really love the game.

Thanks for your help.

Best regards

Vojta.