[orca-list] Thunderbird 60, orca 3.30, braille problem at writing a new message

Title: signature_jp_2
Hi,

When I run a message, eg ctrl-n, I enter the subject and the target person, then tab until the body message window:
- the braille cursor stays at the beninning of each line
- the written text appears, but since the braille cursor stays on the first character, the braille window does not move/refreshes wile I write
- cursor routines are not usable

Boring bug the, I experience regardless the kind of message (text or html).

Available for any help to fix.

Regards

--
Logo