Re: [orca-list] When I use say all at the beginning of a sentence Orca jumps back to the previous heading

Title: Assinatura Informal

Hi.

This is confirmed.

On 11/4/18 3:32 AM, Alex ARNAUD wrote:
Hello all,

Environment:
- Debian 9 "Stretch"
- Orca master
- Firefox ESR 60.3 with e10s enabled

Steps to reproduce:
1) Go to this page: https://www.nextinpact.com/lebrief/edition-232.htm
2) Go at the beginning of the line "En août, le moteur de recherche"
3) Press the shortcut for say all

Result:
Orca jumps back on the heading "Câble transatlantique Dunant entre États-Unis"
(It's just on example I've encounter this issue on many website with list or others things)

Expected result:
Orca should begin to read the sentence beginning with "En août"

Best regards,
Alex.