Re: [orca-list] pcsx2 and skype support in orca

Hello mayson,

Unfortunately for you and for all the reason why Skype is not accessible is the reason why Chrome is not accessible. Skype uses Chromium to render its application and Skype doesn't provide information for Orca so only Microsoft can figure out the issue.

Best regards,
Alex.