Re: [orca-list] Voxin 1.14: Your opinion?

I seriously doubt the Voxin developers would see this as a favor you're doing them.

On 05/31/2018 01:00 PM, Kyle wrote:
John G Heim aliandika:
My opinion is that it's none of our business if someone else wants to bang their head against a wall.

Maybe, but it's also been said that if someone else wants to bang their head against a wall, we should do our best to make them stop bashing their brains in, rather than helping them do it.

Imetumwa kutoka jua