Re: [orca-list] Building mate from source

Hello Andy,

It's not easy to do. There is so many dependencies between Mate packages and you could easily broke your computer if you do something you're not aware of.

I don't have the skills to help you on that. I wasn't able to make Mate Panel working from source.

If you want to do that anyway, you should ask that on the Ubuntu Mate Community forum: https://ubuntu-mate.community/

Best regards,
Alex.