Re: [orca-list] orca profile bug

In this case we disabled speech for an terminal (we want to run an self voicing app in the terminal).

Am 17.05.2018 um 22:49 schrieb Deedra Waters:
found what is bug that i believe chrys confirmed. i create a profile set
the required options and switch to it.  orca doesn't use those options
it uses the ones from the default profile. if i run orca --replace to
restart orca it starts with the other profile's settings if you switch
windows it then switches and stays on the default orca profile.

I'm hoping this helps....running latest orca master.