Even for that matter if you know bootstrap or html to begin with, then you can use many presentation templates available to make rich quality professional slides.

Happy hacking.

Krishnakant.

On Wednesday 09 May 2018 04:47 PM, sonfire11 gmail com wrote:
Does it have a live image with orca, gnome, mate, or other desktop?

-----Original Message-----
From: Alex ARNAUD <alexarnaud hypra fr>
Sent: Wednesday, May 9, 2018 6:58 AM
To: sonfire11 gmail com; orca-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Ubuntu VS. Windows accessibility

Le 09/05/2018 à 12:03, sonfire11 gmail com a écrit :
I must perform the following: Word processing, spreadsheets,
presentations, work with databases, php, html 5, css, javascript,
bootstrap, composer, python, sql, Java, Swing UI, Java FX, financial
accounting, perform academic research, market research, create
website/software UI with precise measurements, edit/splice/join video,
email, web browsing, copy/paste large amounts of text from browser
windows, and manage/create/sign contracts or agreements. I might need to throw in project management sometime
or another.
It's a important requirement :). Except for presentations that are difficults to perform with LibreOffice due
to accessibility issues I think you could use GNU/Linux for most of your task.
Anyway, I don't know  the state of the accessibility Java FX on both Windows and Linux.

The best to verify if it's possible for you is to use it. Keep in mind that the migration from an operating
system to another takes time so you'll probably take one month to be comfortable with GNU/Linux on your
tasks, not because it's difficult but you'll to learn the new OS a little bit.

I personally advise people to choose Debian over Ubuntu because I found it more convenient to deal with.
There is a dedicated accessibility team on Debian that could help you and eventually fix accessibility issues.

The Debian accessibility page is available here:
https://wiki.debian.org/accessibility

Best regards,
Alex.