Re: [orca-list] [Orca-list] Orca stops speaking whenever a line of dash is encountered using say all

Hi again Tyna.

I cannot reproduce this issue. I tried both SayAll by sentence and by
line using both Gedit and Thunderbird. If you can reliably reproduce it,
please send me a full debug.out -- ideally one captured using either
Orca master or stable (3.28.1).

Thanks!
--joanie