Secondly it seemed to me that the OP was a GUI oriented person.

Happy hacking.

Krishnakant.

On Monday 07 May 2018 05:39 PM, Jude DaShiell wrote:
ledger is another package and runs in terminal or on command line and tutorials are available for it on youtube.

On Mon, 7 May 2018, Krishnakant Mane wrote:

Date: Mon, 7 May 2018 08:03:17
From: Krishnakant Mane <kkmane riseup net>
To: sonfire11 gmail com, orca-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Ubuntu 18.04 used for general business

Hi,

Firstly, ubuntu or any GNU/Linux brand for that matter is virus free.

There is a lot of stability and ease of working.

You can try GNUKhata an accounting software if your business is big enough.? <testing.gnukhata.in> will give you the live demo.

If the work is very small and you want a stand-alone software, you can try GNUCash, although I must warn that a lot of features are primitive/ missing.

Another thing about? Ubuntu is that there is a lot of us who help people do their computing with total comfort.

Now a days a lot of huge and medium enterprises are using Ubuntu in their offices.

I would recommend using Ubuntu-mate 18.04 for best accessibility.

Spreadsheets are also working pretty much fine as far as accessibility is concerned.

You may have to spend a little while to learn Orca.

Things like alt for menus and cut copy paste shortcuts are same.

Alt + f4 will close the application.

Most names of the menus in programs are also same.

So go ahead and feel those advantages for 0 cost!

happy hacking.

Krishnakant.